Announcement about our operation during HCMC social distancing period
Ho Chi Minh City officially applies social distancing regulations from 09/07/2021, we would like to announce some changes in our operation, including some notices for all members that intend to work at Toong during this period:
- Our locations in Saigon will remain open during social distancing.
- We will temporarily close all public art events and cultural activities. However, if you are a Toong member, art will always be present in our space to enrich your working day.
- We will continue to disinfect all spaces everyday and apply social distancing regulations in the workplace in order to keep every customer, as well as our associates working at each location, safe and healthy.
- Perform 5K rules of the Health Department when working at Toong:
• Wear mask
• Regularly sanitize your hands
• Stay at least 2 meters apart from each other
• No group of more than 2 people
• Submit health declaration
- For now, we will close the Nap room, Function room and Coffee bar.
Thank you for prioritizing safety and responsibility in a very challenging period of public health, and especially, the very “health" of our beloved Saigon!